1. Remove the skirt or cabinet from the control side of the spa and locate the Clear Ray unit, and the Clear Ray power supply.
2. Check the lights on the power supply. There should be 2 indicator lights (red and green) lit up on the power supply. The Green light means the Clear Ray unit is receiving power, the Red light means the bulb is lit up. If both lights are on, the unit is functioning correctly, and you do not need to replace the bulb. If
the red light is not lit up, the bulb needs to be replaced. If both the green and red lights are not lit, call Aqua Quip for service.*
3. To replace the bulb, first disconnect power from the spa.
4. Remove the 4 small screws on the square flange of the Clear Ray assembly.
5. Pull back the plastic sheath, and remove the expired bulb from the housing.
6. Disconnect the old bulb from the wire harness. It is a 4-pin connection, and pulls straight out from the wire harness.
7. Connect the new bulb to the wire harness, and reverse steps 1 through 6 to complete the installation.
*[IMPORTANT – If you have manually turned either of the jet pumps on recently the UV unit will shut off. Wait 30 minutes, and then re-check the power supply lights to confirm.]